This challenge was to create a tutorial.
(I am still trying to perfect it!)
What you will need.....
2 packages of lady fingers
24oz of marscapone cheese (normally sold in 8oz containers)
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
3 tbsp of kaluha or rum
1 doubleshot of espresso
1/2 container of cream cheese
1. Start a saucepan 1/2 full of water boiling
2.Once water hits a boil set another pan or a boiler pan on top of it and set the water to simmer.
3. Add 1/2 cup of cream, egg, and sugar to the pan on top and stir it until the sugar is melted and it is all mixed.
4. Put the rest of the cream (1 1/2 cups) into a bowl and whip it until is peaks.
5. Mix the marscapone and cream cheese in a seperate bowl.
6. Add the egg and sugar mixture to the marscapone and cream cheese mixture, and mix it until it is smooth.
7. Then slowly add the whipped mixture to the cheese mixture slowly and whip it together. (Dont over mix because you want to keep as much fluff as possible)
8. Mix the espresso and kaluha together.
9. Pour a small layer in an 8x8 pan.
10. Set a layer of lady fingers in the mixture. The mixture should be soaked up.
11. Then put the whipped mixture on top.
12. Last I take some cocoa powder mixed with a mocha powder and sprinkle it on top.
13. Chill about 4 hours and serve!